Endodontic therapy, also known as endodontic treatment or root canal therapy, is a treatment sequence for the infected pulp of a tooth which results in the elimination of infection and the protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion. for single or multiple canal
· Simple extractions
· Surgical extraction
· Wisdom tooth extraction
· Surgical removal of impacted tooth
· Surgical removal or partially embedded tooth (wisdom)
· Abscess drainage
· Cyst removal
· Extraction retained roots
· Extraction molar by separation
· Surgical exposure of tooth
Many people suffer from plaque accumulation between and around their molars, in addition to tooth discoloration resulting from smoking, food and dark-colored drinks like tea and coffee. Thus, dentists advise you to visit a specialized clinic as oral health greatly affects the whole body .
Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over. After years of extensive research and development, your dentist can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or long-term provisional cosmetic solution. It’s available for upper and lower teeth.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile.
Snap-On Smile is for just about everyone!
Snap-On Smile is an affordable and life-changing solution for people of all ages. Getting a Snap-On Smile simply requires two, short, painless visits with no drilling, no shots and no change in tooth structure.
It is an excellent choice for:
• Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
• Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
• Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
• Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today
1. You pick the style and shade of your new smile
2. Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth
3. We will contact you for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home
Yellow teeth and dental caries are no longer a big worry but people always seek having a perfect smile. like Hollywood celebrities, or what is known now in cosmetic dentistry as “Hollywood smile”.
A Hollywood smile is a combination of cosmetic veneers or composite lumineers designed with the highest modern techniques where the dentist takes the teeth measurements by a digital device after making the necessary edits, then sends it over to a device that helps to give an identical replica of the teeth without the need for tooth reduction or traditional dentures. Eventually, the patient gets a total smile makeover in very short time.
Hollywood smile is a safe procedure; it doesn’t get affected by food and beverages pigments such as coffee and tea. Hollywood smile also helps with some of the teeth and gum issues. Thus, it has become a necessity because it gives the patient the needed relief and comfort. Whereas dentists ensure that the shape of your teeth is a crucial element that affects your appearance and impacts first impressions, positively.
Essential features of Hollywood Smile:
- It helps in treating some of the teeth issues.
- It has no known side effects.
- Suitable for all ages starting 18 years old.
- It gives the patient more relief and confident.
- The validity date for the substitute is up to 5 years.
- The Hollywood smile cost is reasonable and within budget.
The dentist takes into consideration several vital parameters before designing the new shape of the patient’s smile like:
- The color of Hollywood smile which is nearly matching both, the skin color and the natural color of the original teeth.
- An accurate analysis of teeth shape and jaw.
- The dentist chooses between two types, cosmetic veneers or composite lumineers, according to the patient’s case and readiness.
The patient should keep on using toothpaste and mouth wash after getting the Hollywood smile. In addition, following up with the respective dentist every 6 months is very necessary for the patient to ensure his teeth health on a regular basis.
Zirconia bridges. A zirconia bridge is considered a top quality type of bridge which is stronger, durable and visually appealing as compared to other types of bridges. It is often preferred to metal ceramic bridges in that it causes less tooth sensitivity and with no sign of the dreaded grey line around the edge of the gums.
Zirconia crowns have grown more popular over the past few years — for good reasons. They’re extremely durable, and match the look of natural teeth well. Despite the hype, most patients do not know much about this type of dental crown. And some dentists hesitate to adopt it because they distrust hype, and they are comfortable with long-tested and understood materials such as porcelain and gold.